301. the still surface of the pond reflecting the clouds, sun, sky...
302. hours-long conversation with Helaine, someone who really loves our Jesus, a new sister and friend
303. home-baked breads and homemade blueberry jam tied up with ribbons for me
304. Taste and See by John Piper, my new daily read
306. My baby Jacob, and his love for me, "It's nice to be here with you, Mommy; I like you. I'm happy here." as he snuggles close for a book.
307. Jesus setting me free from my sin, and raising me to new life!
308. His Love that endures forever...
309. a hot cup of Chamomile tea with honey
310. a patient husband
311. encouraging words from across-the-miles friend
312. Being able to talk to the King of Kings on behalf of others! Wonder of wonders!
313. Christ's always uplifting words: Do Not Worry. About Anything.
315. watching seeds turn into plants that turn toward the sun and grow and even produce fruit which we can eat and give us energy! Amazing!
316. Family prayers offered at bedtime.
317. Starting a new read-aloud instead of watching tv: The Call of the Wild
318. Sharing a work of God in my life with someone and it being just what they needed to hear
319. God speaking through my child's words to rebuke and teach me
320. The Holy Spirit's joy everyday
321. That everything in Jesus is available to me
322. "Ask and you shall receive..."