Monday, September 17, 2007

School Year News


Here's a picture of our first day of homeschool this year, September 4th. Baker is so proud to be a second grader, and well, you can see on Noah's face how excited he is to be in Kindergarten. As for me, I have two children in school and I can't believe it. I am even more committed to homeschooling than ever. It really is the best thing for these children. They are thriving. They love to learn, and they know more than most kids their age. But above all that, they are confident and happy and secure. They have such an appreciation for their life and I believe they really get how blessed they are. I am so happy to do this for them. I love them more than anything. They are so much fun and such good little people. I want to spend 90% of my time with them! We're having a great year so far and I am very impressed with what they are retaining. God has really helped me find the best course of study for them. I thank God for His constant help- I could do nothing without it!
Baker is really enjoying History, Math, and Spelling.
Noah likes Art, Phonics, and Math.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Jacob. He plays with his trains, cars and puzzles while I do lessons with the others, and I take regular breaks from school to read stories with him. Wish us luck, we started potty training today. It's going well.
Love to all,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!