one realizes that nothing is a little thing.
246. honey butter spread on ancient recipes- mmmmm
246. how their daddy becomes a little boy again when he plays with them
247. three little monkeys jumping on the bed
248. two year old laughter- the BEST sound in the universe
249. when Baker scraped his knee and his dad said, "That's how you know you're really livin'."
250. our memory verse sing-and-dance alongs- this morning three little boys and I wiggled our bodies and waved our arms to John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
251. we formed a conga line around the coffee table for this one: "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want- Psalm 23 verse one!"
252. the beautiful American flag, given to me by my brother, that hangs on our porch and waves in the breeze
253. lining up on the front porch to say the pledge of allegiance to that flag every school day- the neighbors must think we're a little nutty!
254. a house FULL of furniture that was given to us or that we found
255. Cubscout meetings- the boys look forward to them so much!
256. the chance for the boys to hang out, learn and play with boys and their fathers once a week