Monday, January 15, 2007

Great Thoughts, Original Thoughts

I apologize in advance if this entry starts to ramble, but... I've been thinking. A lot. It seems like I'm on the verge of some great thought most of the time, too, which is extremely frustrating. I think about something, question it from different angles, then--nothing. I can't seem to come up with some great original thought or philosophy. Always on the verge, but I can't cross over into illumination. For some reason I've been yearning for that lately. To have a great thought. To somehow separate myself from the mindless hoardes of workers. Why is that so important to people? And even if an epiphany happened to me, there's no way it would be original. I mean I'm sure that someone has come up with just about every thought there is to think already. (I realize I'm thinking about thinking.)

I've noticed that I'm questioning everything lately. I question why things are the way they are, and how I'm supposed to act/live/believe in light of this culture and my place in time. I question my beliefs, because I have a lot of false ones that need to be replaced with Truth. I question my motives, and if they match what I think are my values. I question my relationship with God and Jesus. I even question God, and how He chose to handle everything.

Like I said, I've been thinking. A lot. I promise to share my great thought with you if ever it comes to me.

Until then,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!