Sunday, October 01, 2006

Noah's Prayers: Childlike Faith


I'm sorry I haven't been posting that frequently. I've been going through a very uninspired month. Maybe I'm just too busy. So I'll let Noah be my writer.

His prayers for the past two nights:

1) "Hi God! I really love you! But WHY did you let Adam and Eve eat the fruit? Why did you tell them 'no'? Maybe they can come here because we have a lot of stuff and I really, really love Eve. In Jesus' name, Amen."

2) This night we were at the beach after dark and he saw the light shining around the moon and excitedly told me, "Mom! I see God's light! I can really talk to him now!" And then he said, "Hi God! I really, really love you! One day could you throw down the moon? I really want to touch it! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!