448. that Kate loves books already
449. for America
450. for electricity
451. for read-alouds
452. for Grandpas
453. for Grandmas
454. for long lives, and
455. for short lives, that make us appreciate each day we're given
456. for little ones we never met but hold in our hearts forever, a prize waiting for us at the finish line
457. for a community, a gathering, of believers, of followers, of encouragers, my life-blood.
458. that God is nearest when I am broken. That's when I need Him most!
459. for being 30. I am grateful.
460. for dancing
461. for memories not forgotten
462. for hearing, and
463. for sight. Have I ever thanked Him for that?
464. for a God that loves mercy!
465. for the changing of the seasons.
466. for fall and the return of the word "cozy"
467. that man-child likes to dress sharp for school
468. for this post, that inspires me to be a beauty-hunter again.