Here's a list of things I have done so far while being thirty:
1. I learned how to use a sewing machine.
2. I sewed clothes for my daughter and (rarely) me.
3. Played Edith Frank in "The Diary of Anne Frank."
4. Joined the Savannah Philharmonic.
5. Sang Beethoven's 9th symphony with all my heart to a packed Lucas theatre.
6. Discovered Guiness ice cream.
7. Went to Disney World.
8. Watched one of my best friends marry my brother in a beautiful ceremony.
9. Lost 30 pounds.
10. Said goodbye to one of my best friends who moved to Alaska.
11. Had a good friend move in next door.
12. Served my first year in leadership at Kingdom Builders Co-op.
13. Performed in the Children's Theatre's "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."
I have a few more months of being 3-0... we'll see what I can add to this list! I know what I WANT to put on it. I'll let you know if I reach those goals when I turn 31.