Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday's Daybook

Outside my window... a hot June day

I am thinking... I need to get away to a quiet place

I am thankful for... my daughter Kate, her sweet temperment

From the kitchen... using the Magic Bullet today...smoothies

I am creating... a photostream on Flickr

I am going... to run an errand for Ben so I can have time to myself today

I am reading... Strong-Willed Child or Dreamer? by Dana Spears. Maybe it will help me understand Noah (and myself) better.

I am hoping... to lose weight this week.

I am hearing... The Voyage of the Dawn Treader audiobook in the van.

Around the house... things are a mess. But we did get a new fridge and new table and chairs!

One of my favorite things... whipped cream on my coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week... work out everyday. Lots of reading to the boys and Kate. First week of no school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!