Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sensing My World

Familiar Sounds:



coffee pot brewing, beeping

PBS Kids shows

Noah- "I'm ready for breakfast."

Cell phone rings

Kate "honking" at my breast, nursing, sighing

Mother tones- high pitched for encouragement, low for enforcement

Glenn Beck and Dave Ramsay on the radio

Noah humming

Jacob running through the house

Baker practising piano- Take Me out to the Ball Game, Forest Drums

Kate's shriek

Dishes clanging

Bath water running

Dryer buzzing

My boys: "I love you, very, VERY much." "You're my favorite girl in the world."

"After you use the computer can I use the computer?

Shouts from the backyard as kids play

The Star Wars theme song (hummed constantly)





Smells:



Coffee

Ben sweaty

Kate's poop (not bad)

Lavender baby wash

cereal

peanut butter

Baker's feet (ugh!)

Jacob's bad breath... but I like it

butter sizzling

flip-flops slapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!