Thursday, August 21, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window...

lots of piuddles from the rain bands passing by from Tropical Storm Fey

I am thinking...

about going on a date with my hubby this weekend

I am thankful for...

the freedom to homeschool my children

From the kitchen...

breakfast: sourdough toast

lunch: pb&j and oranges

dinner: chicken noodle casserole

I am creating...

a huge pile of laundry in my bedroom.

I am going...

nowhere.

I am wearing...

black capris and a tshirt

I am reading...

well, mainly blogs, but today I'm going to start reading The Cottage Tales by Susan Wittig Abert

I am hoping...

that I get to go out for some fun soon

I am hearing...

the rain drip-dropping

Around the house...

there are lots of outer-space themed projects scattered about

One of my favorite things...

Jacob's sweet little boy profile, and how he says he loves me out of the blue

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...start reading that novel, get some fresh shrimp in me quick!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... We are studying outer space right now, AND Noah had JUST told me that he wishes he had lots of dress-up clothes. Well, our librarian gave us this costume she had in her car on Tuesday... how perfect! God always provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!