Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1000 Gifts List Continues

349. Such kind librarians- today one gave Noah an old-fashioned airplane toy and Jacob a pirate boat! Their smiles were so big and genuine.

350. The fact that my kids can feel so grateful and happy. Not spoiled and miserable.

351. Nearly 15 years (for Ben) with Kong, our Bernese Mountain Dog. He was loved and cherished as his memory will continue to be. He passed without pain by his master's side last week.

352. God's patience with me. "The Lord is gracious and compassionate; slow to anger, and rich in love."

353. My new tricycle from Grandpa Miller. It's so comfy, fun, and easy to ride around the neighborhood with Jacob in the huge basket!

354. My friends at church. I know I can count on them for anything. There are at least six women who are like family to me and I can depend on for help if I needed it. How many people can say that?

355. Foodie blogs

356. Regular afternoon naps.

357. sweet forehead kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!