Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sand

341. Reassuring husband to worried wife: "All trials may be blessings in disguise... we're together and that's what matters. Peace is not needing to know what will happen next... we know Who does... God loves us and has good planned for us."


342. Three and a half year old Jacob, growing up and away from being the baby: "I'm not a baby. I'm a kid. Yours baby is in there." (points to my stomach)


343. sprinklers to run through on a hot July afternoon


344. a tiny flickering flame on an aquamarine candle


345. Noah confessing to a lie with misty eyes- reminding me that its always better to confess honestly to God than hide from Him


346. brothers helping each other behave, forming a bond beyond the reach of parents


347. clouds that block the too-hot sun


348. sand on his face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!