the List goes on:
332. big, booming thunder to remind me how small I am
333. a friend who stopped by just to help me clean (!)
334. my mother's visit. a sweet time for everyone. many blessings there.
335. the boys playing for hours with each other, no arguing.
336. napping with Jacob
337. the health of my family
338. so many homeschooling friends who discuss curriculum with me and help me plan- I am not alone
339. the little kicks and flutters of this being-formed child
340. Psalm 139:13, 14 "For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well."