Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thinking vs. Wondering

I have to write about what Baker said the other day. I was laying down with him in the afternoon for nap time, hoping to get a little rest. But he was being silly and wiggly and could not stop talking about engines (Thomas the tank engine and friends). I told him he had to try to stop thinking about engines, close his eyes and go to sleep. He said, " I'm not thinking, I'm wondering." Intrigued, I asked him what the difference was. He told me," Wondering is when I have one big box with a picture inside it in my head. Thinking is when I have six smaller boxes with pictures at the same time."

Whoa. Um, ok, Baker...

His Kindergarten Graduation is tonight. I'll write about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!