Monday, September 07, 2009

Monday Afternoon

Outside my window... lots of yardwork that needs to be done. When will the weather get cool?

I am thinking... about making stuff with Kate one day, like purses and dollhouses. About the boys and teaching them responsibility.

I am thankful for... Ben. He's so kind to me.

From the kitchen... hmmm. Ginger Steak salads tonight, I think.

I am creating... a schedule checklist for the co-op teachers.

I am going... nowhere today.

I am wearing... t-shirt and black capris, as usual.

I am reading... Searching for the Invisible God, by Philip Yancy, with my friend, Chelsea.

I am hoping... that my mastitis goes away.

I am hearing... Ben talk on the phone in the other room. Why am I not playing music?

Around the house... not too bad, but have a few things to do before my Mom's of the Vineyard Playgroup meets here Wednesday. It's the first meeting and quite a few women are planning to come!

One of my favorite things... Diet Coke. Liquid Satan.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Co-op starts this Friday and it is the first year of me being a leader!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Jacob hard at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!