Monday, August 24, 2009

Schoolroom 2009-2010

Did I just say 2010???? Anyway...



Our Den/Guestroom/Library is getting close to being ready for school. We'll be reading aloud a lot together. That's why it's good to have the couches. We'll be doing mapwork and using math manipulatives and practising our letters and playing games on the nice big coffee table. Baker will use the desk to do his math work, spelling, and writing. He'll read on the bed and we'll do grammar in the kitchen.




Don't think that I've forgotten about Kate: She has her own special place for her own special books! I can't wait to add some girly titles to our library!

I can't wait to get started on Monday, August 31st. But first, I have to make our schedule and do some reading of the teacher's manuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!