Sunday, November 30, 2008

Facebook Status Updates

This was the longest two weeks of my life! Read how I was feeling each day:


11/15 Trish is still pregnant.



11/17 Trish is still pregnant! Any day now...



11/18 Trish made it to her due date! Ok, now what?



11/19 Trish is, you guessed it! Still pregnant.



11/20 Trish is trying to think of things to do to keep my mind off going into labor, besides stare at the computer.



11/21 Trish is awake at 3am.



Trish is 40 weeks and counting. What. The. Heck.



11/22 Trish is still extremely pregnant. The baby loves it in there.



11/23 Trish is done with Sunday and baby isn't here yet.



11/24 Trish is deciding to wait patiently. All is in God's hands.



11/25 Trish is thinking that today's the day!



Trish is nevermind.



11/26 Trish has family coming today to stare at me and wait for me to go into labor. No pressure!



11/27 Trish 's baby likes to be fashionably late.



11/28 Trish is a watched pot that will never boil.



11/29 Trish likes her steaks AND her babies well-done.



11/30 Trish thought her due date was wrong; I'd be early. Hahahaha. hohohoho. Ha. Ho.


11/30 Trish is in LABOR!!!


12/1 Trish is at home snuggling with her baby girl, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!