Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window...
is a cloudy grey sky on a hot, muggy day

I am thinking...
I have to find time to scrapbook today!

I am thankful for...
my boys' always helpful and sweet attitudes. What have I done to be so blessed? They truly are a joy to be around.

From the kitchen...
breakfast: cinnamon toast with butter, chocolate-banana smoothies
lunch: picnic in the park...maybe
dinner: soft tacos

I am creating...
a human in my abdomen. 'Nuff said.

I am going...
to make it!

I am wearing...
my favorite cotton skirt from Gap and a gray t-shirt

I am reading...
well, mainly blogs, but today I'm going to the library to start reading The Cottage Tales by Susan Wittig Abert

I am hoping...
that we have a great first week at school starting Monday!

I am hearing...
Playhouse Disney on tv and the children talking

Around the house...
we rearranged the living room furniture and finally tossed out our old recliner.

One of my favorite things...
walks on the beach after sunset with the whole family

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
start reading that novel, buy some new pencils and crayons, babysit Bess, gather with friends for dinner three nights

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
What a cool pic, don't you think? Tybee Island last week.



1 comment:

  1. I love your thoughts, Trish, and can remember thinking the same ones not so many years ago. I love the picture of the "where's my head"? Great composition! I bet the boys had a blast with that. Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!