Lord, I thank you for:
323. my body, with its miraculous ability to nuture a new life
324. the happiness on the boys' faces when we told them
325. Childlike wonder, "Is nine months a long time?"
326. Baker, 7, gaining some independence
327. Cold watermelon on a hot day... God knew we would love that!
328. five year olds conversing
329. people who hug to say "hi" and "bye" and "thanks."
330. God's mercy, love, and faithfulness even in the "slump" times in my walk
331. an evening of music and card playing with Ben