288. a surprise Christmas tree waiting for us on the porch, gift from Ben- the biggest tree I've ever had!
289. hot cocoa with marshmallows and Christmas carols- great combination!
290. the beauty of Josh Groban's voice singing Ave Maria
291. the smell of a fur tree in our home; memories brought back of childhood
292. getting down the Christmas box from the attic, unwrapping each decoration
293. the boys taking turns hanging their special ornaments
294. the awe we all feel when the lights light up the tree for the first time
295. the important feeling one of the children gets each year when they are chosen to put the star on top
296. the cold, crisp air as we walked downtown looking at all the store windows lit up for the holidays
297. the feeling of excitement and happiness as we peered down a cobblestone street lined with Christmas lights and shoppers carrying bags, walking arm in arm.
298. holding a peppermint white mocha while wrapped in my new scarf and standing on the corner of Bull and Broughton. Do I really get to live here?
299. picking out our wrapping paper for this year's gifts
300. teaching the children every day a new story that leads to the coming of the Messiah. Creating an Advent tree.