Monday, November 12, 2007

Gifts from the Father




Bless the Lord,
O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits...
~Ps. 103:2

278. hurts, heartaches, struggles, and weaknesses. For in the midst of my failures and pain, my faith is tested, strengthened, and my heart is comforted by the ever-present Lover of my soul.

279. the beauty of the autumn trees in Georgia and Alabama

280. Veggietales

281. Baker's new passion for journaling

282. having enough money for presents this year

283. not having enough money for everything and anything

284. being able to encourage a friend with God-inspired love, uplifting words

285. my Dad waiting up for me to come home from a night out while staying with him... a missing piece of my childhood

286. the beautiful devotional he gave me

287. a single spinning scarlet leaf suspended in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!