Friday, October 12, 2007

Thanks

This is my Father's world,
And to my listening ears
All nature sings, and round me rings
The music of the spheres



257. Good coffee in a pretty mug
258. The first chilly morning of fall!
259. my favorite long-sleeved black shirt is in season again
260. Ben saying he missed me all day while he was at work...
261. Eight years of a good marriage
262. a new favorite quote: "to touch the skin is to touch the soul"
263. Baker's favorite moment of yesterday, as we were eating dinner: "right now, because the whole family's together"
264. grilled cheese on sourdough
265. hearing the librarian say, "Hello, Mrs. McKay, how are you?" as I walk in with my brood.
266. Venti Toffee Nut Latte
267. New Target in my neighborhood- perfect place to retreat to when I need a break
268. all three boys singing at the same time, Hanson Moment!
269. Confessions of Saint Augustine
270. having so much inner-dialogue in common with a 4th century man.
271. kid crafts- glue, stars, stickers, glitter, construction paper
272. Baker in his Hawaiian shirts
273. Noah saying he knows that he's my favorite even though I won't say it.
274. Jacob almost potty trained!
275. Watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with the family.
276. Our Awesome Homeschool Co-op!
277. knowing that the battle isn't done; God will win in the end. The hope that infuses each day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!