Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thank you, Lord for:

"Gratitude is something of which none of us can give too much. For on the smiles, the thanks we give, our little gestures of appreciation, our neighbors build their philosophy of life."~ A. J. Cronin ~

201. a big smile from someone who's genuinely happy
202. bear hugs
203. tears that cleanse the soul
204. the songs of broken people praising God together through the trials of life
205. the air I'm breathing right now
206. a simple "Thank you" when it's least expected
207. neck kisses
208. how the rain sounds, and feels, and smells, and looks and tastes
209. finding a moment of true clarity
210. knowing angels are really here, helping us
211. the notes on a piano
212. sweet juicy summer tomatoes
213. warmth (I hate being cold!)
214. moments of contentment
215. when God gives me words to pray for a friend
216. colors- red, aqua, green!
217. love amongst brothers, so deep and true
218. love poems
219. the excitement that a new season brings
220. foot races in the park, even though I never win- I can at least run!
221. the way my mom's voice sounds so good after I haven't talked to her in a while- the most familiar voice in my head, one of love, and smiles, and childhood, and memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Why, thank you! I'm flattered!